What do a manufacturer, builder and software company owner all have in common? The insight, experience and wisdom to help each other achieve success in their business and a balance between life and work.
TAB brings business owners and leaders from non-competing industries in Denver, Lakewood, Wheat Ridge, Arvada, Golden and Evergreen together in a group setting – similar to a board of directors. We help each other work on challenges and opportunities we face in each of our companies.
Business owners often start their business with a vision of what their business will allow them to achieve in their personal lives. The day-to-day realities of running their business take over and they lose track of how their business should be aligned with achieving their personal vision of success.
If you are a business owner, ask yourself the following questions:
– Are you ready to take your business to an entirely new level?
– Who’s in control – you or your business?
– How are you at balancing your business and personal lives?
– Do you need help seeing the opportunities available to you?
– Do you feel like you’re fighting fires all alone?
– Where do you turn to for the truth about your business?
No theories—just practical, real-world, tried and tested solutions and invaluable hands-on experience.
Are you ready for your own board of advisors, a sounding board of like-minded, driven and experienced professionals?
If you’d like to learn more about our invitation-only membership model and how it may be able to help you with your business, let’s connect and explore if TAB might be a fit for you.